BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
HannahEmma
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello.  I turned on SAS and was asked to update.  After following all the instructions, I still have the prompt that "the update has failed; click update to try again".  I have tried this more than 10 times and it is still giving me that message.  I use a Windows 10 operating system on a Lenovo yoga 3.  Please advise.

Hannah

6 REPLIES 6
Reeza
Super User

Try refreshing the browser? I think that's usually the issue. Or ignore for now and keep working. Updates aren't required. 

HannahEmma
Fluorite | Level 6

I tried that several times but it did not work.  I decided to delete the program completely and re-install.  I'll keep you updated.

HannahEmma
Fluorite | Level 6

I think the program got tired of me deleting and re-installing.  When I run SAS, this is the message I get

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache PivotalWebServer Server at localhost Port 10080

Is there a SAS center in Portland that I can take my laptop to for them to help me fix it?

Reeza
Super User

Contact support@sas.com for help or perhaps @RandyMullis can assist?

Reeza
Super User

Contact support@sas.com for help or perhaps @RandyMullis can assist?

RandyMullis
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi, @HannahEmma! If you've tried 10 times, I"d say we can help! 🙂 Please do send email to support@sas.com or call 1 (800) 727-0025 and tell the operator you need help installing SAS University Edition! 

I could give you some suggestions if you would like, but given how much time you've already spent, I think having us work with you is probably the way to go.

Thanks,

Randy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation