BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jkrzyminski
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I'm using the SAS University Edition through virtual box.

I'm trying to upload .da files from the 2014 Health and Retirement Study to SAS. I was able to successful upload some files, but I am recieivng an error for the other files - it says that the "size of uploaded files cannot be larger than 10MB."

Any ideas on how I can get around this file size problem?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

I wouldn't use the SAS/Studio interface to move large files.  Just put the files in the folder that SAS needs to read from yourself.

If you are using the University Edition then one of the folders in the virtual machine is mapped to a folder on your real machine. Just use your real machine to place the file in the folder.

If you are using SAS/Studio with a real version of SAS then use FTP or other tools to write the file to the folder on the machine were SAS is running.

Reeza
Super User

Are you using SAS UE on your desktop, On Demand, or on AWS?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation