BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Prabhav
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Does Anyone know how to connect eclipse ide with SAS  App Dev Studio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Your question has nothing to do with the subject, I will change it, also this forum is for SAS Studio (and UE - learning tools).  With respect to your question, according to the SAS page:

http://www.sas.com/en_us/software/app-dev-studio.html

There should be pluging for Eclipse.  You need to setup these plugins in Eclipse - I have not used this editor so can't tell you this - using normal process for setting up plugins.  Then you should be able to use it.  Ecliplse is an Editor, so you would write your code in their and use the compiler from AppDevstudio.  I presume you know that?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Your question has nothing to do with the subject, I will change it, also this forum is for SAS Studio (and UE - learning tools).  With respect to your question, according to the SAS page:

http://www.sas.com/en_us/software/app-dev-studio.html

There should be pluging for Eclipse.  You need to setup these plugins in Eclipse - I have not used this editor so can't tell you this - using normal process for setting up plugins.  Then you should be able to use it.  Ecliplse is an Editor, so you would write your code in their and use the compiler from AppDevstudio.  I presume you know that?

Prabhav
Calcite | Level 5

Hi ,

As Such tried find the same but was not able to find a group for App Dev hence Posted in it

Prabhav
Calcite | Level 5

Hi ,

RW9 thanks for replying as such i donot have the  jar files . if you have suitable jar which ican embed in Eclipse to develop SAS apps.

If you know the download link please reply and post the URL of the same

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

These files should be part of the package you have brought from SAS - check with the group who brought the package.  If they are not present in the package, then you need to contact your SAS representative, provide your license details and they will supply any necessary files.

jklaverstijn
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I do not exactly see the match between your question and its title, but I will give it a go:

If you follow the docs (Eclipse Plug-ins: User's Guide) you will be pointed at the cheat sheets to accomplish this. You will also have an icon in the start menu to connect to the appropriate servers.

Hope this helps,

- Jan.

Prabhav
Calcite | Level 5

Hi , 

isnt any jar available to intall in to the eclipse or i have to install the SAS bundle first so that i can get it . please Comment. If you know the jar files kindly provide link of those

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation