BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
xyzallan
Fluorite | Level 6

I have failed to start SAS Studio from SAS OnDemand for Academics.

After login to SAS OnDemand for Academics, I try to start SAS Studio, but browser is just waiting response.

I use Chrome (ver 67), and after some waiting I did clear browser cache and also tried with Internet Explorer, but still it is waiting response.

Allan

12 REPLIES 12
Ubai
Quartz | Level 8

I also have the same problem and I just wanted to ask about this. I also tried with Chrome and Firefox. The problem seems to be the server. I hope they fix this soon.

bbddaswani0
Fluorite | Level 6

me too. hope its fixed soon, i need it for an exam..

BrianGaines
SAS Employee

Are you still experiencing issues?  I just tried to log into SAS OnDemand for Academics with an old version of Chrome as well as Firefox and did not have any issues accessing SAS Studio. 

However, if you are still experiencing problems, please post back.  

xyzallan
Fluorite | Level 6

Yes, I still have the issue.

I got:

502 Proxy Error
Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /SASStudio.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) Server at odamid.oda.sas.com Port 443

I use Europe server and site status shows that everything is normal.

Ubai
Quartz | Level 8

I still have the issue. However, I've just cleared the browser's cache and now it's working. 

Read this topic:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Studio/SAS-Studio-Status-check-stuck-in-Initializing-after-click-...

xyzallan
Fluorite | Level 6
It was few minutes "Service temporary unavailable ..." and after that it works.
xyzallan
Fluorite | Level 6
After six hours the problem appears again. The restart of the system was not a solution?
BrianGaines
SAS Employee

xyzallan,

Have you been able to access it or are you still experiencing issue?

xyzallan
Fluorite | Level 6
Today it has worked without problems.
bbddaswani0
Fluorite | Level 6

I jus opened SAS studio in Crome using "incognito mode" and it worked, though might just be a temporary thing, but appears it could be a cache problem.

bbddaswani0
Fluorite | Level 6

unfortunately this issue is back... not sure why this happens! just when you need it too!

gobinda
Calcite | Level 5
I could log in to Sas profile but when trying to log in to OnDemand keep saying user name it password invalid. The problem persist since three days . I had been able to log in for few hours in the first day when problem occurred . But again there is no luck to log in to OnDemand . Any solutions would be appreciated .

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 in conversation