BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
LadyIDO
Obsidian | Level 7

The mouse wheel has different speed, depending on the location of the cursor. If it's place on the scroll bar, it scrolls as 1 line at a time (as in the mouse setting). But when the cursor is in the programming area, it looks like it scrolls 1 screen at a time, no matter what wheel speed I set. This only happens in SAS Studio. Outside of it, the mouse works as expected. Any suggestion on how to make the wheel scroll less inside the program area?

Thanks.

Anne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

I think you're using SAS Studio v3.81 and that's the way it works. I don't think you can adjust it. Later versions of SAS Studio (in SAS Viya) scroll in smaller increments with the scroll wheel. Of course, you can use arrow keys to scroll one-line-at-a-time -- but I like the scroll wheel too.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

I think you're using SAS Studio v3.81 and that's the way it works. I don't think you can adjust it. Later versions of SAS Studio (in SAS Viya) scroll in smaller increments with the scroll wheel. Of course, you can use arrow keys to scroll one-line-at-a-time -- but I like the scroll wheel too.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
LadyIDO
Obsidian | Level 7
OK. Thank you for confirming.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation