BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
b_clay
Calcite | Level 5

Online format, probably a few one-hour sessions. Student is a public health major - not a programmer. 

6 REPLIES 6
b_clay
Calcite | Level 5

@Degsy - we found a tutor very quickly on www.wyzant.com.  

So a search for "SAS" and you'll find several to choose from and they respond quickly and you don't have to buy a package up front. Pay as you go. 

jt_statisticode
Calcite | Level 5

@b_clay @Degsy - I've taught non-programmers how to program in SAS. They all started with little to no SAS knowledge and after my training, they all became BASE certified by SAS. All my trainees passed the exam on their first attempt with an average score of 970/1000. Most are also currently employed as either SAS programmers or statisticians in clinical research.

I'm a statistician and 5x SAS-certified programmer with 20 years of experience. I absolutely love training people, and my primary goal is to teach practical and applied programming based on my own industry experiences. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

JT

Jlochoa
Obsidian | Level 7

I can vouch for JT since I reported to him. I was able to pass the SAS Basic Programming certification with JT's instruction. If you want to obtain a solid foundation in SAS programming JT is an excellent teacher. He continues to be my mentor and inspiration.

Jose Ochoa 

ritzbitz134
Calcite | Level 5
Hello, I am looking for a SAS tutor for Biostatistics course as well.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 6 in conversation