BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
muthalib
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello Community!

I am a new learner and recently finished the course provided by SAS. Now that I have started to practice my skills, the result and log window keep growing with every run. How do I enable only the recently run code in the report? The worst part is even the log window with the error keeps showing the red flag even when the code is solved. That is because the error is from the previous run. I have to click the clear option every time I run a code to keep up with the new code. I checked the preferences section and could not find anything under report or general that enables me to replace the report window with every run.

Thank You,

Muthalib

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

Do you have access to SAS Studio?  SAS Studio automatically overwrites the log with results from the current submitted program (as well as many other enhancements).  Most installs of SAS include the SAS Studio interface.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Why did you attach a PDF file?  Many cannot download files from the web so we cannot see what is in there.

If you want to attach text (SAS code or SAS LOG lines) use the Insert SAS Code or Insert Code buttons and just paste the text into the window that pops up.

If you want to attach photographs (perhaps of what screen you are seeing that is red) or of proportionally spaced printouts then use the Insert Photos button, or just paste the image.

tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

Do you have access to SAS Studio?  SAS Studio automatically overwrites the log with results from the current submitted program (as well as many other enhancements).  Most installs of SAS include the SAS Studio interface.

muthalib
Fluorite | Level 6
I think so yeah. Plus the problem appears to be solved when I log out and log in.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation