BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
blund
Obsidian | Level 7
In SAS on Demand, OPTIONS NOCENTER does not left align the PROC output (but does left align TITLES). Can this be changed? See example.
DATA X;
A=1;
run;
OPTIONS NOCENTER;
run;
PROC PRINT DATA=X;
TITLE "TEST";
run;

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

By "not align" the Proc output do you mean that the value of 1 for A does not appear in the left most position because of the OBS column in the output? If that is the case then add NOOBS to the Proc statement to remove the observation number.

It is always a good idea to show the result you get and what you expect/want for output.

Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Which output are you looking at?  I don't think HTML destination supports CENTER/NOCENTER.  Where would the CENTER be on a device that can infinite page width?

JackieJ_SAS
SAS Employee

Try running your code twice.

When I run your code the first time, the title is left aligned, and the PROC PRINT output is in the center of the page. When I run the code again, making no modifications, both are on the left side of the page.

I could not tell you what, but something is going on with the initialization of the Results window.

Note- to reset the properties of your session, select the three bars & dots icon (it has a circle around it) in the upper right of SAS studio, then select "Reset SAS session".

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation