BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
TomHsiung
Pyrite | Level 9

I searched and the Internet says SAS Viya is able to make Sankey Diagram by its Visual Analytics component. However, I did not find the button to generate a Sankey Diagram in my SAS Viya for learners. Some web search told me this graph feature is limited in SAS Viya for learners.

Therefore, is there any procedures in code lines which I could use the programing to make a Sankey diagram in SAS Viya? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

In Viya, the "sankey diagram" is called "path analysis," but I don't know whether is is available in the learners edition. I have moved this to the learners community as a better place to get an answer to this. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

In Viya, the "sankey diagram" is called "path analysis," but I don't know whether is is available in the learners edition. I have moved this to the learners community as a better place to get an answer to this. 

tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

Path Analysis is available in Viya for Learners -> Explore and Visualize

tom_grant_0-1723733695695.png

TomHsiung
Pyrite | Level 9

@Madelyn_SAS @tom_grant Thank you guys. Now I can draw the Sankey diagram in SAS Viya! It's amazing.

Can we have the digram by code lines?

INRINR

JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
I suggest to start a new thread. When you have an additional question and the current thread is already marked as solved, the chance is that people won't see the additional/follow-up question!
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ
My coworker found this macro on github:

https://gist.github.com/statgeek/b5073195950d9d82d11d627b660accb2

It works in Viya for Learners, but definitely not as nice as the one produced with Visual Analytics.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation