BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Ashish_Vashist
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello Everyone

I am getting this error a lot on SAS Studio for sas ondemand for academics.

The error is not related to the way the code is written as sometimes the same code runs and sometimes it gives this error.

There is a lot of free space on server folder too. only 366MB of 5120MB is filled

Screenshot (347).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JackieJ_SAS
SAS Employee

Thank you for reporting this issue. The SAS OnDemand for Academics servers had a full disk issue recently. This has been resolved, and you should not receive this error message any longer. Please let us know if you continue to see this error message!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

That usually happens when a student tries to edit a program or write data to a shared folder from a course that has been set-up by professor (my_shared_file_links)  - not sure if this applies in your case.

Ashish_Vashist
Fluorite | Level 6
I don't think that this is the case because I deleted all the files and folders on the server folder and still I am getting this error.
jenburry
SAS Employee

Hi @Ashish_Vashist ,

From your screenshot I see that you have a my_system_notices folder.  This folder is created in the event your session is terminated as stated under "Are there limits on what I can do in my SAS sessions?" in the link below:

Are there limits on what I can do in my SAS sessions?

If you are following directions from an instructor in a course, I would recommend following up with the instructor for advice on how to proceed while staying within the SAS® OnDemand for Academics resources limits.  Or if you are following a SAS e-Learning course please feel free to reach out to the SAS Education team at the following email address for further assistance: academic@sas.com

JackieJ_SAS
SAS Employee

Thank you for reporting this issue. The SAS OnDemand for Academics servers had a full disk issue recently. This has been resolved, and you should not receive this error message any longer. Please let us know if you continue to see this error message!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 in conversation