BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Chai2
Fluorite | Level 6

May I know why I can't save my target table? I want save my target table to run profile for my session table. Please reply this post if you know how to run profile for session table. Thank you very much !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

If you are in Viya for Learners, the only place you'll have write access to is your CASUSER Library.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Please provide more details. What do you mean by "save a target table"? Is this happening while creating a dataset in code (post the log!), or are you trying to download a result from On Demand to your desktop?

Chai2
Fluorite | Level 6
I'm using SAS Data Studio (Prepare data in SAS Viya). I have done some transformation of data and I want to save the session table, but every time I save it shows the error: Access Denied
ballardw
Super User

@Chai2 wrote:
I'm using SAS Data Studio (Prepare data in SAS Viya). I have done some transformation of data and I want to save the session table, but every time I save it shows the error: Access Denied

"Access Denied" messages almost always relate to some form of permissions violation meaning you are trying to "save the table" somewhere you shouldn't.

Show your Code and or Log.

Or describe your process.

tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ

If you are in Viya for Learners, the only place you'll have write access to is your CASUSER Library.

Chai2
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank you very much!! I didn't notice that before because I can. save it to the default location last few days and suddenly not working.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 in conversation