BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Gweeks
Fluorite | Level 6

hello,

I'm currently busy with the SAS RFW e-learning course and I was hoping to find out if there is an image I can use to for the practicals. I've tried searching for the image using a description and I came up empty, even googled it but still nothing. there are course exercises that are attached to the course, however, I don't know how I'll be able to use them without using them into the system. Any help will be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rspinks_sas
SAS Employee

Hi,

I inquired with the SAS Education team, and my understanding is that there is no pre-built image available for the external RFW e-Learning courses, the expectation being that you would already have access to the product as a customer. 

Best regards,

Richard

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rspinks_sas
SAS Employee

Hi,

I inquired with the SAS Education team, and my understanding is that there is no pre-built image available for the external RFW e-Learning courses, the expectation being that you would already have access to the product as a customer. 

Best regards,

Richard