BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
LineMoon
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Hello experts, Please, I would like to get from your experiences about the implementation of “IFRS9 impairement stages : 1,2 and 3” in sas for banking. How much time do you give for the realization of every stage. Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

SAS has a new offering: SAS Expected Credit Loss - designed for IFRS 9 and CECL compliance. See the product info here and follow the links for more details or contact your SAS account rep for more information.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 25. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Implementing SAS solution for IFRS9 is a kinda complex thing, so I doubt that you could get any useful information by a post reply. What you need is kind of implementation report, or the posibility to meet a reference site.
Perhaps you can find a presentation or similar on the Internet. Either way I would try to get your SAS representative to help you with this kind of feedback.
Data never sleeps
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

Same as @LinusH: You definitely need to get in direct contact with SAS for an answer to this question.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

SAS has a new offering: SAS Expected Credit Loss - designed for IFRS 9 and CECL compliance. See the product info here and follow the links for more details or contact your SAS account rep for more information.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 25. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!