BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
LineMoon
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Hello experts, Please, I would like to get from your experiences about the implementation of “IFRS9 impairement stages : 1,2 and 3” in sas for banking. How much time do you give for the realization of every stage. Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

SAS has a new offering: SAS Expected Credit Loss - designed for IFRS 9 and CECL compliance. See the product info here and follow the links for more details or contact your SAS account rep for more information.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Implementing SAS solution for IFRS9 is a kinda complex thing, so I doubt that you could get any useful information by a post reply. What you need is kind of implementation report, or the posibility to meet a reference site.
Perhaps you can find a presentation or similar on the Internet. Either way I would try to get your SAS representative to help you with this kind of feedback.
Data never sleeps
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

Same as @LinusH: You definitely need to get in direct contact with SAS for an answer to this question.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

SAS has a new offering: SAS Expected Credit Loss - designed for IFRS 9 and CECL compliance. See the product info here and follow the links for more details or contact your SAS account rep for more information.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.