BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ahmedgamal
Calcite | Level 5

Dears,

I want to add field to the search result in SAS Enterprise Case Managment.

thanks in advanced.

3 REPLIES 3
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi @ahmedgamal,

this is a very functional question for the SAS ECM tool, which probably it will be hard to answer for an administrator unless the admin has functional experience with SAS ECM.

What you can do is:

- Do you know there is plenty of documentation for ECM under https://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/securedoc/ecm.html? You will need a user and password to access those resources.

- You can contact SAS Technical Support with this question, maybe the can help you telling wether this functionality is possible or not and maybe on which part of the documentation you can find it, if available.

- You can try to find a most suitable SAS Community where to ask this question. I could not find any... 
@LinusH,  can you help me to guide@ahmedgamal with locating the best Community to place the question? (thanks in advance in case you can)

I hope this helps a bit.

Best regards,

Juan

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Of course I can, thought.

But today I'm no super user. Perhaps this was harder than I thought from a mobile device (I'm on weekend leave- midsummer celebration. Important festival in hedonic Sweden )

. It seems I lost the original message. Perhaps @AnnaBrown or any other real admins can step in and save the day...😳

Data never sleeps
MackellyR
SAS Employee

Hi,

There are SEARCH_RESULT_FIELD tables, which are documented in the ECM Administrator’s Guide. That should help you with your needs.

Thanks.