BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LoganR
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,
I imported a dataset into SAS using SAS import wizard, I created libname for this table.
The table name was BBB_2022 in my local version. But SAS gave _0000 at the end of the table name when I wanted to use the table name.
What is the reason SAS added _0000 as a suffix?

I have found that many live sex cams sites offer free credits for new users, which is always a great bonus.
shemale live cam
latina sex cam
shemale cam
2 REPLIES 2
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

@LoganR wrote:

Hi all,
I imported a dataset into SAS using SAS import wizard, I created libname for this table.
The table name was BBB_2022 in my local version. But SAS gave _0000 at the end of the table name when I wanted to use the table name.
What is the reason SAS added _0000 as a suffix?

If you used some point and click tool to import the data you probably need to explain what you pointed at and what you clicked on.  First step is to clarify what interface you are using (SAS/Studio? Enterprise Guide? something else?).  Then explain what source of file you are importing. Was it a spreadsheet?  A text file? Something else?

If the wizard generated code then look at the code it generated and the SAS log from when it ran the code.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation