BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
u59328703
Calcite | Level 5

Hey guys,

last week i give a try on base sas performance based certification exam.i stuck in the error handling programs where am not able  correct the programs. A message pop up every time that, it says you don't have access to authorized files.how can i correct the errors in error handling programs ,can i write libname statement to access the program (just like accessing cert library?) or save that particular error program in another folder to correct the errors ?

am very much confused between accessing datasets and accessing errors programs ?

how can i correct the error programs those are located in errors folder.

somebody please help me to find out the way..Thank you ...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mark2010
SAS Employee

Hi,

Each of the error handling questions includes instructions in it that tells you what to do, letting you know that the program is stored in a read-only directory and that you first have to save it to the programs directory. We do this so that you cannot make mistakes and corrupt the error program to the point that you can't recover. You always have the ability to start over with the original error program in the read-only folder. The instructions in the exam are very explicit about the exact paths to use to save the file to the programs folder.

I hope that this is clear enough.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mark2010
SAS Employee

Hi,

Each of the error handling questions includes instructions in it that tells you what to do, letting you know that the program is stored in a read-only directory and that you first have to save it to the programs directory. We do this so that you cannot make mistakes and corrupt the error program to the point that you can't recover. You always have the ability to start over with the original error program in the read-only folder. The instructions in the exam are very explicit about the exact paths to use to save the file to the programs folder.

I hope that this is clear enough.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation