BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JorgeHidalgo
Calcite | Level 5

Hello everybody, I was running SAS UE normally on my mac, unfortunately now my virtual machine is not running, I start the machine and once it is ready for log in in localhost.... when I try to open safari or chrome it stop working. 

Any help will be highly appreciate

Many thanks 

Jorge

Screenshot 2019-10-09 08.44.42.png

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

Reinstall the image is the fastest solution. Redownload the ova/ovf file from SAS and re-add it to VirtualBox. 
Do not delete myfolders, you can reconnect it to the new image.

@JorgeHidalgo wrote:

Hello everybody, I was running SAS UE normally on my mac, unfortunately now my virtual machine is not running, I start the machine and once it is ready for log in in localhost.... when I try to open safari or chrome it stop working. 

Any help will be highly appreciate

Many thanks 

Jorge

Screenshot 2019-10-09 08.44.42.png

JorgeHidalgo
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the answer Reeza, I did it, unfortunately still not working, the process is aborted.

Anyway thanks for your time 

Jorge

Reeza
Super User
You're saying you deleted the image from Oracle Virtual Box, downloaded a new image from the SAS website, added that to Oracle VB and you're getting the exact same error still?
JorgeHidalgo
Calcite | Level 5

Yes Sir. I did all this stuff, I re-launched again the process but not working.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation