BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mballey
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Our team has deployed job flows in SAS Management Console.

Whenever I schedule an existing flow in SMC to Flow Manager then run it, The flow doesn't run properly. I doesn't create any logs and each jobs within that flow only runs at exactly 5 secs or 10 secs and noting happens.

I tried to create a flow in SMC adding the jobs that I personally deployed in SMC and it worked fine in flow manager.

So to run the flows properly, I need to deploy all the jobs within a flow. This is very time consuming when I am working a flow with a lot of jobs in it.

Could you please help? Thank you so much.

1 REPLY 1
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @mballey 

If the jobs deployed using your ID work fine and fail when deployed by your team, I believe it could be due to different set of permissions for the users in the team? Also, you have mentioned that no log was created when the job failed, this probably indicates that job didn't meet the requirements for it to be triggered and failed as soon as it was submitted. If possible check the exit code of the job in flow manager to see if it has something to do with permissions.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation