BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blueskyxyz
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Thanks , I resolved my problem last night. 

In proc report, delete the option startpage=no, the rtf output can create the page break normally.

Sorry, I didn't upload the sample code and dataset.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

Posting the code you have used and data to use your code would make it much easier to suggest something useful.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I agree with everyone that says you need to post some sample data and ALL your code. I do note that you seem to be using a variable called "page" which usually means that you "counted" the number of lines and then made a variable in the data called PAGE so you could break on it. Something about that variable is getting set incorrectly. Without code and sample data, no one can really help you. I've done programs like this many times, all with different data and in my experience, once the page variable is correct, if your destination supports physical page breaks (like RTF and PDF), then you should get page breaking as you want. However, if your detination is HTML, which does NOT have physical page breaks, then it might look like the lines are on the same "page" but it is impossible to tell from what you've posted here.
Cynthia
blueskyxyz
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
@Cynthia_sas

In proc report, delete the option startpage=no, the rtf output can create the page break normally.
blueskyxyz
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation