BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
momi
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

Is there any way that I can create an output dataset that contains an adjusted R square (adjrsq) in Proc surveyreg?

I can do this in proc reg by setting,

proc reg data = dataset
outest = test_outputdataset
adjrsq

;

model outcome = adjusters / stb ;

;

run;

A test_outputdataset contains a value of adjusted R square.   Can I so the same thing for Proc Surveyreg?

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

Include ADJRSQ as an option on your model statement, and then use ODS to get the fit statistics into a dataset.

ods output fitstatistics=fitstatistics;

proc surveyreg data=yourdata;

model depvar=indepvar1 indepvar2 <etc.>/ADJRSQ;

run;

This ought to give you what you need.

Steve Denham

ballardw
Super User

You can use ODS OUTPUT tablename= yourdatasetname; to create data sets from values that appear in output tables.

The procedure documentation will show the various table names available or use ODS TRACE.

The likely table would be FitStatistics but you would need to have ADJRSQ on the model statement.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation