BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Siddharth123
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

When I try to connect to SASUser tables, I get an error -

ERROR: User does not have appropriate authorization level for library SASUSER.

I read on SAS website that I need to change my SAS V9 Config file from /*-CONFIG "C:\Program Files\SAS\nls\en\SASV9.CFG"*/ to -SASUSER "C:\work"

But I am unsure as this solution doesnt work.

Please guide

BR

1 REPLY 1
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

You are getting an error that your personal proifles (that is sasuser) is not accessible.

When you are using Eguide to a server to a SAS workspace server (or other) this is quite common behavior.

Whe you are using SAS base on a PC it looks a definiton has been corrupted. It should point to a "My Documents" location.  Conforming the Microsoft requirements and settings. The C:\work  advice is one of possible ancient times as C: should not be used in that way, closed down. Also for the work there are microsoft guidelines mostly pointing to a local-settings submap (personal) as Windows is Multi-user Multi-process..

Please give more information on your situation.     

---->-- ja karman --<-----

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation