BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
maabadi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi.

1. Consider a 2-year trial to compare 17 treatments. The treatments were observed in randomized complete block design with 3 block was used. Both year and the block are random effects. Test in each year did in one different location

I use this analysis method:

data=work.test2;
input year location treat rep Cycloxidim1 Arrat Cycloxidim2 OHC NLATOT WLATOT BY SY;
cards;
;
PROC RSREG DATA=Work.Test2 plots=(DIAGNOSTICS RIDGE) /noprint;
MODEL BY SY = year treat rep / LACKFIT ;
RIDGE MAX MIN;
  run;

and I see these problems in log window;

52   PROC RSREG DATA=Work.Test2 PLOTS=(DIAGNOSTICS RIDGE) /noprint;
                                -----
ERROR 22-322: Syntax error, expecting one of the following: ;, (, DATA, DEBUG, EPSILON, NOPRINT,
              OUT.
ERROR 76-322: Syntax error, statement will be ignored.
53   MODEL BY_T_HA_  SY_T_HA_ = year treat rep / LACKFIT ;
ERROR: No data set open to look up variables.
54   RIDGE MAX MIN;
55     run;

Please help me to Know my fault in writing sas codes.

2. Also I want to find linear, quardratic and cubic relationship between BY and SY with NLATOT WLATOT Cycloxidim1 for Treatment 3 to 10.

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi, double check the RSREG documentation and see what PLOTS= options were supported in your version of SAS/STAT. The STAT procedures are always being enhanced to support ODS GRAPHICS so if you have an older version of SAS/STAT, there is a possibility that your PLOTS= options are not for your version.
cynthia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

The forward slash, delete it and you should not get error

PROC RSREG DATA=Work.Test2 PLOTS=(DIAGNOSTICS RIDGE) noprint;

maabadi
Calcite | Level 5
I delete slash and correct command but still SAS show the same error?
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi, double check the RSREG documentation and see what PLOTS= options were supported in your version of SAS/STAT. The STAT procedures are always being enhanced to support ODS GRAPHICS so if you have an older version of SAS/STAT, there is a possibility that your PLOTS= options are not for your version.
cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation