BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PatriciaEilerman
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, I'm currently creating charts using proc gplot and I created four line in the chart. One of my co-worker does not want the dot to be shown with the line and want them remove or hidden. I assuming in the symbol statement that value=none which only the line shows up, but I notice that do are still showing up for value that make up that line (but not color coded). Long story short, is there any way to hide this dot value that only the line show up in plot. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Patricia

Edit:

Here is an example code that I'm using:

symbol1 i=none v=dot c=black;

symbol2 i=join v=dot c=purple line=1;

symbol3 i=join v=dot c=blue line=1;

symbol4 i=join v=dot c=green line=1;

symbol5 i=join v=dot c=gold line=1;

title "Test";

proc gplot data=test;

plot temp1_RESULT*MONTH

temp2_RESULT*MONTH

MAX*MONTH

TARGET*MONTH

THRESHOLD*MONTH/

overlay haxis=axis1 hminor=0

vaxis=axis1 vminor=0;

label temp1_result="Temp"

MONTH='MONTH';

run;

title;

SAS gplot example-17DEC2014.png
2 REPLIES 2
Community_Help
SAS Employee

Hi Patricia - Welcome to Communities on SAS!

I'm going to move your question to the Procedures Community so you have a better chance of someone answering your question. If someone answers.. be sure to mark it "answered". thanks!

ballardw
Super User

The VALUE option may be what you need but you may not be getting it set on the correct symbol statement.

It would help if showed the actual program SYMBOL statements and possibly the gplot code.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation