BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Dreamer
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I got following message when I tried to open attached xml file in SAS xml mapper 9.4:

schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'EdgeServerEnrollmentSubmission.xsd', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.

But I can import same xml in MS Access without any issue and it gives me following 4 tables:

1. EdgeServerEnrollmentSubmission
  2. IncludedEnrollmentIssuer
  3. IncludedInsuredMember
  4. includedInsuredMemberProfile

Any suggestion??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dreamer
Obsidian | Level 7

Oh I got it. I worked when I changed XML parsing validation level from "High" to "Minimal". But still wondering why did it fail at higher level of validation.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Open the file as XML file in the SAS XML Mapper Application, go to Tools -> Automap using XML

You will get the same tables as you mentioned. See screenshot

Dreamer
Obsidian | Level 7

Its so strange. As I mentioned, even I am not able to open this xml file in SAS Mapper. It gives me above mentioned error message.

I can open and create map for other simple xml files but not for this.

I'm using SAS Mapper 9.4

Dreamer
Obsidian | Level 7

Oh I got it. I worked when I changed XML parsing validation level from "High" to "Minimal". But still wondering why did it fail at higher level of validation.

BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Glad you found the option. Mine was already set like this, I was lucky;-)

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation