BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Suvathi
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

1. I need to get an output as my second diagram but I am getting a 1st diagram as my output.

The problem is column title and border-bottom is overlaying each other.

I have used proc report and ods pdf

overlaying_mine.pngoverlaying_original.png

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
As with your previous posting in the ODS forum, you have not shown ANY code. We need to see ALL of your code and have some sample data to test with.

When you say "The problem is column title and border-bottom is overlaying each other" I don't see what you mean in your screen shot.

Please post data and ALL your code, including ODS statements and style overrides, so that we can help you. Also, this posting probably should be over in the ODS and Reporting forum.

Cynthia
ballardw
Super User

If your titles variable names, labels and values are so sensitive that you have to cover over all of them then modify your code to use a SAS supplied data set such as SASHELP.CLASS or SASHELP.CARS or other set you should have in the SASHELP library that will demonstrate the exact behavior of your code. Then post the code using that data set. Include all ODS options and the ODS style in effect.

With the code using a data set we have available, such as SASHELP.CLASS we can duplicate the results and possibly provide example solutions. Pictures without code don't help much as many different procedures might produce the output you show.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation