BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Dear Community!

I have just learned about IML and had a look on the User Guide. Of course my first visit was the IML file exchange. 

Now first, I do not find it available in the "Analytics" drop down menu of the communities web page, and second, I find it being empty ... i.e. there are no postings displayed.

Am I doing anything wrong? ... or is it that the idea of a file exchanged has not picked up speed, yet?

Cheers

Fja

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The IML Community was one of the first communities to offer a place for users to post programs, documentation, etc. The administrators later added this capability to the Communities, in general. In Fall 2022, they merged the IML File Exchange into the SAS Community Library.  To find the files that used to be in the File Exchange, go to the SAS Community Library, and search for "iml" within that community.

I think they are going to remove the "File Exchange" link eventually, or maybe redirect it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-IML-File-Exchange/tkb-p/sas_iml@tkb

says indeed :
No posts to display.

Not sure what happened. I think @Rick_SAS can shed some light.

The SAS/IML File Exchange is open
By Rick Wicklin on The DO Loop July 16, 2014
https://blogs.sas.com/content/iml/2014/07/16/sasiml-file-exchange.html

Recent additions to the SAS/IML file exchange
By Rick Wicklin on The DO Loop November 3, 2014
https://blogs.sas.com/content/iml/2014/11/03/additions-to-the-sasiml-file-exchange.html

Koen

fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Thank you both very much!
I hope it is ok, that I chose Ricks's posting as a solution. Unfortunately there can only be one ...
A very pleasant change of the year to you.
Fja
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The IML Community was one of the first communities to offer a place for users to post programs, documentation, etc. The administrators later added this capability to the Communities, in general. In Fall 2022, they merged the IML File Exchange into the SAS Community Library.  To find the files that used to be in the File Exchange, go to the SAS Community Library, and search for "iml" within that community.

I think they are going to remove the "File Exchange" link eventually, or maybe redirect it.

fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Thank you Rick!
Maybe they could simply implement a redirect to the library ... just to avoid confusion, as the File Exchange was mentioned in most of your publications.
--Fja

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

From The DO Loop
Want more? Visit our blog for more articles like these.
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation