BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
drsenthilmph
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Do we have any possibility of exporting the data/files directly from LSAF to the shared drive and LSAF to Linux server ?

Kindly let me know the details. 

Much appreciated your time and help on this. 

Thanks

Senthil  

5 REPLIES 5
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

What is LSAF?

drsenthilmph
Calcite | Level 5
LSAF stands for Life Science Analytics Framework, its a web application
provided by SAS
SASKiwi
PROC Star

You'd probably be better off asking SAS Tech Support about this. I suspect there are not many current users of LSAF active in the Community.

Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Hello @drsenthilmph .
There are multiple approaches to this issue. 
If you can mount your shared drive as a library, you can directly write there.
The other option is to use an FTP client such as Filezilla to copy between two location provided you have atleast read access to the source location and Write access to target location.
More information would be needed for a specific solution.

AdamL_SAS
SAS Employee

To export the files directly like you are wanting to, you would need a firewall opened to where you want to go, and then you may need some SAS consulting time to help you with a small utility/solution to get you what is needed.  SAS would be happy to help you with this challenge.

Since you have LSAF, I assume you can get in touch with your SAS representative if you wanted to pursue this further.  

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Health and Life Sciences Learning

Need courses to help you with SAS Life Sciences Analytics Framework, SAS Health Cohort Builder, or other topics? Check out the Health and Life Sciences learning path for all of the offerings.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation