BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DeannaGregory
Obsidian | Level 7

Exciting news! SAS Global Forum will be virtual in 2021 and we are already lining up the content for broadcast in late April or May 2021. The virtual SAS Global Forum Conference in June 2020 had over 40,0000 views since it opened and volunteers from all around the world donated their time throughout last year, to help organize, manage, contribute and evaluate the content to ensure attendees had the best experience possible. Since SAS Global Forum is virtual for 2021, we are still in need of people like you, who are willing to donate some of your time to help make the event successful. 

If you would be interested in contributing your time, we’d like to ask you to complete the Engagement Opportunity form indicating your knowledge areas and interest.  Please read the role descriptions carefully as some are specific to how the conference is attended (virtual only, on-site only, and both) and may not be available for the current year’s conference team.  However, if the role is not available for the current year, you should feel free to indicate your interest so the information can be shared with the next conference team where the role is applicable.  Once completed, as opportunities arise, the conference team will reach out to you.

Note that some roles may have all responsibilities done remotely which applies to both virtual and on-site conferences.  Roles that are have responsibilities that specifically on-site only pertain to conferences that have an in-person component.  Thus, some roles may have a mix of remote and on-site duties.

We are looking for all who want to become more engaged with SAS Global Forum, so be sure to complete the form and feel free to share to your colleagues.  As the conference approaches, the conference leadership team will reach out to you based on your interest.  Some roles do not require volunteers immediately while others have may have already passed.  However, if a role has passed and you would still like to be considered for it in the future be sure to mark it as a role of interest. 

https://github.com/sgug/Engagement-Opportunities/tree/main/SAS-Global-Forum-2021

Thank you

Engagement Coordinator   

sasglobalforum.com 

#SASGF 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DeannaGregory
Obsidian | Level 7

Greetings Jim!

I have attached a screenshot of what you should see when you click on that link. You should be able to see a preview of the PDF with a little "Download" button to download it. 

However, it is actually preferred that you read the READ ME file first for instructions and background information on the different opportunities and fill out the digital version of the form here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=O76qd3-jIEeUGAws_niopO4WPHsLsk9Klnc_rPTLcLBUNFdC...

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or trouble. You can email us at sasgfvolunteers@sasgug.com and we would be happy to help!

Thank you for all you do!

Very best,

Deanna

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JimS1
Fluorite | Level 6
I can't open the PDF. Please advise. Thanks
cj_blake
SAS Employee

Hi, can you share the link to the PDF that you're having issues with? I'll happily take a look into that for you.

DeannaGregory
Obsidian | Level 7
Thank you for notifying us that there may be an issue with our resources! Which PDF are you having trouble with? There are several team members on standby to help correct the issue. Thank you for your support!
JimS1
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi,Thanks for getting back to me. I started with Chris Hemeginger's tweet which took me to Github. It was supposed to be where I could open and download a form so I could specify my SGF support interests and then mail the completed form back.
However, once in Github, nothing happens if I click on this link:
Update Engagement Survey - Final - For PDF.pdf · sgug/Engagement-Opportunities@b53117f

|
|
|
| | |

|

|
|
| |
Update Engagement Survey - Final - For PDF.pdf · sgug/Engagement-Opportu...

A repository of all the ways that you can get involved with SAS Global Forum - sgug/Engagement-Opportunities
|

|

|

I hope you can help me so that it isn't so painful to be a support volunteer.
Thanks,
Jim Sattler

DeannaGregory
Obsidian | Level 7

Greetings Jim!

I have attached a screenshot of what you should see when you click on that link. You should be able to see a preview of the PDF with a little "Download" button to download it. 

However, it is actually preferred that you read the READ ME file first for instructions and background information on the different opportunities and fill out the digital version of the form here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=O76qd3-jIEeUGAws_niopO4WPHsLsk9Klnc_rPTLcLBUNFdC...

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or trouble. You can email us at sasgfvolunteers@sasgug.com and we would be happy to help!

Thank you for all you do!

Very best,

Deanna

JimS1
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks a million Deanna. That did the trick.Best wishes.Jim