BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SAS_DataRich
Obsidian | Level 7

While we are all heartbroken that we will not have an in-person event, we are still working to deliver the content.  For those that were planning on presenting, you should have received an e-mail today (March 6).  The e-mail had a link to some FAQ.  While at first glance, this may look like the same FAQ list that was sent out from the registrar yesterday (I'll admit that was my gut reaction), these FAQ are in fact different.  There are several that are specifically geared towards answering the questions that presenters may have.  

Please bookmark this page.  This page will be updated as more answers become available.

https://www.sas.com/en_us/events/sas-global-forum/announcement-presenters.html

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please reach out to your room facilitator or e-poster coordinator so that they can help you find the answer you are looking for.  

5 REPLIES 5
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

What is the way to retract a paper from this year's forum, so it can be re-submitted next year?

If I can do it per mail, to whom need I send it?

MargaretC
SAS Employee
I would start with your room facilitator.
Or you can send me an email at Margaret.Crevar@sas.com and I will get it to the correct folks.
Margaret
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

@MargaretC wrote:
I would start with your room facilitator.
Or you can send me an email at Margaret.Crevar@sas.com and I will get it to the correct folks.
Margaret

Thank you! It was not very clear at the time I received those emails.

Vince_SAS
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Is is necessary to retract it?  The presenter FAQ says this:

If my paper is included in the SAS Global Forum 2020 Proceedings, will it be eligible to be presented in SAS Global Forum 2021?

Yes, you may publish your paper in the SAS Global Forum 2020 Proceedings and it will not disqualify you from submitting it as a proposal for 2021. However, your paper will not be automatically accepted for 2021. You must resubmit your paper proposal for SAS Global Forum 2021.

Vince DelGobbo

SAS R&D