BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
__KiSi__
Obsidian | Level 7

From which part of the US or the globe are you coming to SASGF2020?

Save-the-Date-Tile.jpgWashington-DC.jpg

**************************************************************************************************************************
>>Consistently Exceed Customers Expectations and reaching for the unimaginable through data.
55 REPLIES 55
louisehadden
Quartz | Level 8

Somerville, MA, US! Fluffernutter capitol of the world.

mkeintz
PROC Star

Philadelphia    Locally pronounced as "Fluffia".     I used to be based 90 miles farther south, in "Ballmer".

--------------------------
The hash OUTPUT method will overwrite a SAS data set, but not append. That can be costly. Consider voting for Add a HASH object method which would append a hash object to an existing SAS data set

Would enabling PROC SORT to simultaneously output multiple datasets be useful? Then vote for
Allow PROC SORT to output multiple datasets

--------------------------
bjg
Fluorite | Level 6 bjg
Fluorite | Level 6

Denmark, in the cold and dark Scandinavia 🙂

TBarker
Quartz | Level 8

Northern California 

~Tamara
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

From sunny and humid Brisbane, Australia 👋🐨

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
jwaller
Obsidian | Level 7
The small town with the big golf tournament, Augusta, Georgia.
nbrucken
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Kurt,

Are you a football ref?  Why would you come all the way from Austria to Ann Arbor for an American Football officials' clinic?  There has got to be a good story behind this.  🙂

Nancy

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

@nbrucken wrote:

Hi Kurt,

Are you a football ref?  Why would you come all the way from Austria to Ann Arbor for an American Football officials' clinic?  There has got to be a good story behind this.  🙂

Nancy

There IS a good story behind this, and I will make the time to share it with you. I will arrive in DC on Saturday evening, so we'll have all Sunday if you want to meet somewhere.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats