BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jimw
Calcite | Level 5

Hi.  I just tried the mSite of the app.  When I tried to open My Agenda, i am getting an error message:  "A technical problem has occurred when trying to access the requested page".  I am trying to access with Blackberry Z10.  Just a note related to other posts on the Agenda, I was able to view my Agenda on the Visitor Portal (Desktop Web Browser), but can't see the sessions I have identified as Interests.

jimw
Calcite | Level 5
You can ignore my comment about viewing interests. I just saw the post that we can double book to see all sessions we are interested in.
gmbaker
SAS Employee
@jimw, I have sent the error to the vendor for review. I will let you know when i hear more about how to resolve the issue. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Gail Baker
SAS
gmbaker
SAS Employee
@jimw, the vendor has not been able to replicate the issue. I first tried the link and got the same error and realized it was because I was using the wrong username. Then it worked the second time I tried. Can you confirm that you are using the email address you registered with for the conference or the username that was sent to you?
Gail Baker
SAS
jimw
Calcite | Level 5

I am using the username that was sent to me.  I did try another browser but received the same error message.

I can open the Visitor Portal (Destop Web Browesr) version on my phone and am able to open My Agenda on that.