BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jimw
Calcite | Level 5

Hi.  I just tried the mSite of the app.  When I tried to open My Agenda, i am getting an error message:  "A technical problem has occurred when trying to access the requested page".  I am trying to access with Blackberry Z10.  Just a note related to other posts on the Agenda, I was able to view my Agenda on the Visitor Portal (Desktop Web Browser), but can't see the sessions I have identified as Interests.

jimw
Calcite | Level 5
You can ignore my comment about viewing interests. I just saw the post that we can double book to see all sessions we are interested in.
gmbaker
SAS Employee
@jimw, I have sent the error to the vendor for review. I will let you know when i hear more about how to resolve the issue. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Gail Baker
SAS
gmbaker
SAS Employee
@jimw, the vendor has not been able to replicate the issue. I first tried the link and got the same error and realized it was because I was using the wrong username. Then it worked the second time I tried. Can you confirm that you are using the email address you registered with for the conference or the username that was sent to you?
Gail Baker
SAS
jimw
Calcite | Level 5

I am using the username that was sent to me.  I did try another browser but received the same error message.

I can open the Visitor Portal (Destop Web Browesr) version on my phone and am able to open My Agenda on that.  

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 19 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 7 in conversation