BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ptimusk
Obsidian | Level 7

I follow Chris Hemedinger's blog The SAS Dummy and also Robert Allison's blogs and often I then go to SAS and program something similar to their blogged example. Many other SAS employees do similar blog posts of examples which I can then use to do something like use a PROCEDURE I have never used before. These examples are often more light hearted than work oriented for me. Yes, I have some fun mapping solar energy in Australia and Canada using SAS.

I would like to have some fun with formatting the SAS Global Forum Schedule of Sessions and ePosters  (Excel, automatically add to Outlook or Google Calendar, etc.) so wonder if some dataset or text data file exists for free download of the schedule?

thanks.

Please mark this post as a solution, if it solves something for you, as I am trying to win some conference Swag.

6 REPLIES 6
ptimusk
Obsidian | Level 7

Oh I forgot about the web based Agenda builder. That has our own schedule for export.

Reeza
Super User

@ptimusk A solution can only be marked as a solution by the original poster...but as frequently seen on here, you can mark your own answer as the solution Cat Tongue

ptimusk
Obsidian | Level 7

Yes, it would seem on this post @Reeza that in fact I did answer my own question. I will do more browsing and trying to solve programming problems I think.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Just a community usage note: here in the event group, the format is not Question-Answer (with accepted solutions) the way it is on other boards.  So there is no concept of Accepted Solution.  @ptimusk - you'll have to answer a question on one of our other boards (such as in the SAS Programming category or in SAS Enterprise Guide, for example).

SAS Hackathon registration is open! Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world.
ptimusk
Obsidian | Level 7

@ChrisHemedinger yes I am regularly checking unanswered questions and replying where I know something I think can help. That's over in the serious programing stuff part of the board.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

@ptimusk You might be interested in the tip that @ShelleySessoms posted here: using the Communities search feature to help find the questions that fit your sweet spot of expertise, and concentrate on the recent posts.

SAS Hackathon registration is open! Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation