BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TestingSAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

i am having some performance issues with Forecast studio fat client, can some one advise how to improve it.

3 REPLIES 3
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Can you tell the community members a bit more about your problem? Exactly what kind of performance issues? What, if anything, have you already tried? We have lots of smart folks here, and it is best to give them as much information as possible in order to get a helpful solution.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
TestingSAS
Obsidian | Level 7

here are some stats i collected, you can clearly see that when i move betwen modelling view to forecast screen its cost me 9-11 secs and i am talking about 2500 units where i have to evaluate forecast.

Open FS 15 sec
Connecting to Prod 17.79 sec
Open project  (SRDF_D_RC) 26.6 sec
Select top hierarchy 4 sec
Select lowest hierarchy 3 sec
Switch to another lowest hierarchy 3 sec
Select Modeling View 9 sec
Select New Model (ARIMA) 6 sec
Make it default 13 sec
Reconcile 60 sec
Override forecast by copying from excel to FS 5:46 Min
Reconcile forecast 14.16 Min
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

This is best answered by SAS Technical Support: http://support.sas.com/techsup/contact/. Best of luck to you, and thank you for using the SAS online communities.

Shelley Sessoms
Online Community Manager

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation