BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Sivateja
Fluorite | Level 6

I am trying to build a forecasting model daily and monthly using SAS forecasting studio for desktop 14.1 can someone help me in combining the results from both the models. Sorry I'm new to this forecast studio and having a hard time understanding the functionalities in this forecasting studio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mitrov
SAS Employee

Forecast Studio supports only one time interval per each project. You cannot have both in the same project.

I think you proceed in two ways:

• You can create two projects: one with monthly frequency and one with daily frequency (change the interval option for the TIME variable options in the project setup). If you need you forecasts to agree you will need to find some way to reconcile them. Since you have Forecast Studio for desktop the HPFTEMPRECON procedure is not available to you. You will need to come up with some create way to do that. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mitrov
SAS Employee

Forecast Studio supports only one time interval per each project. You cannot have both in the same project.

I think you proceed in two ways:

• You can create two projects: one with monthly frequency and one with daily frequency (change the interval option for the TIME variable options in the project setup). If you need you forecasts to agree you will need to find some way to reconcile them. Since you have Forecast Studio for desktop the HPFTEMPRECON procedure is not available to you. You will need to come up with some create way to do that. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation