BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Nee_aggarwal
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Team,

I am getting the error message during loading the dimension from the FM studio.  Below is the errror message:

ERROR: Exception caught in FSLOGIN.

ERROR: NO_ENVIRONMENT_URL

com.sas.analytics.forecasting.client.api.exceptions.ForecastingException: NO_ENVIRONMENT_URL

at

3                                                          The SAS System                              17:43 Thursday, June 28, 2018

com.sas.analytics.forecasting.client.api.ForecastingSessionFactory.createForecastingSession(ForecastingSessionFactory.java:163)

at com.sas.analytics.forecasting.bridge.macros.ForecastStudioBridge.login(ForecastStudioBridge.java:3795)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: NO_ENVIRONMENT_URL

... 2 more

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mitrov
SAS Employee

I suggest you contact tech support. They should be able to guide you to solve this issue. It seems like a configuration issue. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Nee_aggarwal
Calcite | Level 5

Small Correction:

I am getting this error message during loading the projects in the Forecast studio.

%fscreate (projectname=ABC_INFLOW_VOL, environment=Default_fs, data=ABT.TRANSACTION_VOL_ABC, id=time_mem1, by= province connection subsidy ratecard plan, hierarchy=YES, var= value, accumulate = total(value), aggregate = total(value), disaggregation=EQUALSPLIT, reconciliation= MIDDLEOUT(PROVINCE), publicaccess=YES, interval=MONTH, seasonality=12, idformat=MONYY7., timemultiplier=1, timeshift=1, arimax=YES, esm=YES, detectoutliers=YES, intermittent=NO, holdout=NO, criterion=MAPE, lead=12, alpha=0.05, allownegative= YES, description=foo bar stuff, transopt=MEDIAN, transtype=boxcox);

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Please provide a bit more information. What are you trying to accomplish with the code?

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Nee_aggarwal
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for responding to my question.

Here is what I am trying to do:

Using the attached macro, I am trying to create the projects in SAS Forecast. I running this macro in EG.  

Here is the code:

mitrov
SAS Employee

I suggest you contact tech support. They should be able to guide you to solve this issue. It seems like a configuration issue. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation