BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rami_braham
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

After installing SAS Forecast Studio 15.1 client. I'm receiving a login/password error while tring to connect to the default environment. Credentials are correct. My user ( internal user ) is created under SAS MC and has Forecast Server : Administrator's role.

Same error on SAS Enterprise Miner client 15.1

Any ideas on what can cause authentication to fail? 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mitrov
SAS Employee

Hi Rami,

I suggest that you contact tech support and provide the details of your configuration. They could guide you through the steps for diagnosing the issue. It's likely more efficient than trying to diagnose it on the forum. 

Michele

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mitrov
SAS Employee

Hi Rami,

I suggest that you contact tech support and provide the details of your configuration. They could guide you through the steps for diagnosing the issue. It's likely more efficient than trying to diagnose it on the forum. 

Michele

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation