BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
juanvg1972
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

I am woking with time series data in SAS Enterprise Guide.

I want to do some plots like lag plot or season plot, is there any proc or task in Enterprise Guide to do that?

I also need to use autocorrelation function, is it available in Enterprise Guide.

I don't know if I can use this plots and functions with SAS/EG or I need other SAS product like SAS Enterprise Miner or Forecast

Thanks in advance,

1 REPLY 1
DarthPathos
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi

I have a couple of papers I have read in the past you may find helpful:

1) Introduction to SAS® Enterprise Guide 4.1 for Statistical Analysis

2) Advanced Analytics with Enterprise Guide

I also highly recommend the SAS/ETS User's Guide - although not directly about Enterprise Guide, it will give you an idea of what you can do.

Good luck - I haven't used EG much for time series analysis so I'm interested in hearing back from you.

Chris

Has my article or post helped? Please mark as Solution or Like the article!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation