BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
khunter
Calcite | Level 5

Using EG 5.1. I am able to use Query Builder and Filter & Sort, but trying to create any other Task (Summary Tables, Graphs, Regressions, etc.) gives me the following error: "The task could not be loaded due to an unknown error."

This error is not limited to a certain project. It happens with any project I am working in.

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Is this a new install of EG 5.1 and has it always behaved like this or is the case it was working OK but is now not working?

In either case I would be inclined to re-install EG 5.1 as a first step.

khunter
Calcite | Level 5

It was working fine, but stopped recently.

I will try the reinstall.

cau83
Pyrite | Level 9

I get that (in 4.3) when trying to open a task for which input data set(s) have not yet been created. Are you trying to open tasks before running the entire process flow up to that point?

It doesn't sound like it, based on your description of creating new tasks, but that's my experience with that error and maybe there's something you're doing that is related (is it when you create the tasks, or when you run the tasks afterwards)? Does it matter if you run the entire process/project or if you run them one at a time?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation