BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
aidanm
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am using PROC UNIVARIATE for my data and want only the stem and leaf plot and boxplots to show, not the normal probability plot.I already know to select the plots option to show them, but don't know how to get rid of the normal prob plot. Is there a way to do this in SAS?

1 REPLY 1
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

I don't think you can separate these in UNIVARIATE, but you can design the graph you want in the ODS Graph Designer.

I've done a very basic no-frills version and it produced this code:

proc template;

define statgraph Graph;

dynamic _MSRP _MSRP2 _MSRP3;

begingraph / designwidth=764 designheight=484;

layout lattice / rowdatarange=union columndatarange=data columns=2 rowgutter=10 columngutter=10 columnweights=(0.71 0.29);

layout overlay;

histogram _MSRP / name='histogram_h' orient=horizontal;

endlayout;

layout overlay;

boxplot y=_MSRP3 / name='box2' boxwidth=0.4 groupdisplay=Cluster clusterwidth=1.0;

endlayout;

rowaxes;

rowaxis;

endrowaxes;

endlayout;

endgraph;

end;

run;

proc sgrender data=SASHELP.CARS template=Graph;

dynamic _MSRP="MSRP" _MSRP2="MSRP" _MSRP3="MSRP";

run;

With this result when I run it:

stemleaf.png

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation