BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Can anyone tell me how to view SAS report(.srx file) which is created EG to be viewed in SAS Web Report Studio
6 REPLIES 6
deleted_user
Not applicable
I guess you must use stored process to view EG reports in Web report studio.

Loccita
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
You can publish SAS Report output (srx) from EG to Web Report Studio using the Publish menu. If your SAS Report output was created using one or more stored processes, the results in Web Report Studio will be "refreshable", meaning that you can refresh the report and it will rerun the stored processes for the latest results.

This requires that you have the report repository services configured and running with your Web Report Studio setup. This SAS note provides some guidance:
http://support.sas.com/techsup/unotes/SN/018/018324.html

Chris
It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
deleted_user
Not applicable
hey I tried all the things which was given in the link but still i am getting error and not able to publish a report from Enterprise guide.

Error: WEBDAV transport engine encountered errors while publishing the package.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi
At this point, your best bet is to contact Tech Support, they can go in-depth with you on your particular WebDAV configuration to help figure out the problem.

cynthia
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
When you publish a report, you have two choices: publish to a channel or to the report repository. The error you cite indicates that you published to a channel. To share a report with Web Report Studio, you need to publish to the report repository -- an option that is available only if you have configured the report repository web service with Web Report Studio.

Chris
It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
deleted_user
Not applicable
thanx for the solution.Now i am able to publish my reports.
Regards,
Sunil

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation