BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
hannahl37
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

Fairly new to EG.  My version is 6.1. 

Developed one report and two charts.  I also created a report dashbaord which contains the reports and the two charts previously mentioned.  It has been all working fine since then until the beginning of this week.   The individual report and charts can still be run without problem, though the summary dashbaord does not see to refresh.  I know it for sure this is an warning about it too.  Can soemone tell me what might be happening.  Why can I refresh the dashboard?  Need your help urgently since I need to publish the dashboard today. 

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Is it possible that you turned off SAS Report in the Tools->Options: Results options?

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ballardw
Super User

I think you need to provide details of HOW the process runs, not the undesired output.

Since you say this was running until recently then check for changes in your system, server or the destination location such as permissions or applications.

hannahl37
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

thansk for your response.

Generate Summary Report and Graphs -  is running fine.  You can see there are one bar chart, one pie chart and are report.  generated from an Excel.

Then MDW Reports, - that is the one not refreshed.  But it was working prior to this. 

Appreciate your thoughts

hannahl37
Fluorite | Level 6

I rebooted the machine.  Still got the same.  But now I looked at the flow.  See the attached.  Looks like the HTML output was refreshed correctlly.  But not the SAS report.  Not sure why?  You can see in the screenshot.  any ideas?

thanks

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Is it possible that you turned off SAS Report in the Tools->Options: Results options?

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
hannahl37
Fluorite | Level 6
Wow, that is genius ! What happened is that I started taking SAS Programming e-learning class. It suggested that I turning off the SAS Report option for its course practices. that was done over the weekend. Now back at work to run my jobs, I completely forgot about it, or just could relate that may be the possible cause. Thanks so much.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation