BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rohanro
Calcite | Level 5

hello i have a data with tables in SAS enterprise guide. I am a java developer. I want to use the data in the SAS EG. But I cant find connection to SAS EG through java so as to use the tables in SAS EG. So i have decided to transfer the entire data with tables in SAS EG to oracle DB

How can i transfer those tables to oracle database or mysql database.

can you help me with the detailed steps to follow so that the entire tables in SAS EG should be transfered to Oracle or MySQL DB

1 REPLY 1
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Who owns or admins your SAS environment?  You should speak to them about this or alternatives.  You could for instance have the data dumped out to flat csv file for instance, which would negate the need for third party software.  Or you could read XPT using the open source file format.  Various options, but needs someone who knows your system and what you have available.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation