BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Ben_Nicla
Calcite | Level 5

When in 'Process Flow' view, right clicking anywhere brings up a context menu (depicted below, left). Clicking on either the 'Page Setup' or 'Print Preview' options presents me with a 'SAS Enterprise Guide has encountered a problem' error (depicted below, right).Is this a known issue?

SAS_ProcessFlow.PNGSAS_Error.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
AjmalFarzam
SAS Employee

Hi,

Is the Remote Procedure Call service started on your machine? Also make sure the Print Spooler service is started.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

Ben_Nicla
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the reply,

Although the RPC service is running, the print spooler service is disabled and I don't have access to activate it. Given that I'm running EG on a virtual environment that doesn't have printer access, I'm not surprised that it's been switched off.

I should have been more clear in my original post: I was merely looking for a way to view the single page layout of my process flow (visible by right-clicking anywhere in process flow, then switching 'layout' on) in landscape rather than the default portrait view. Is there any way to do that outside of this method?

Best,

Ben

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation