BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hein68
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello.  We recently upgraded to SAS EG 8.3.  

In the past, I would update datasets in the project tree to the latest data file by right clicking on the data set in the project tree, then click properties, then click the change button, then navigate to the latest version of the SAS dataset, then click open, then click okay.

After the above process, the data set in the project tree would be replaced with the latest version, so all of the tasks under that dataset could be easily refreshed to use the latest version.

This is no longer working for me in SAS EG 8.3.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
KaueMAlmeida
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I do not have SAS EG on my PC, so I understood what I've said but I could not have a idea or a image on my mind of this options at SAS EG.

Do you wanna run your code and after finishing the process automatically replace the datasets of the process tree? 

Could you improve your doubt with some images? Just for illustrating.

Tks.

Mit
Calcite | Level 5 Mit
Calcite | Level 5
From the menu click View and the click project then you will be able to see the your project with all your programs or open data sets

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation