BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jcb267
Calcite | Level 5

Hi - I am a new SAS Enterprise Guide user.  I have created some useful applications but need to share the results with my co-workers.  Is there a way to share and allow others to use what I create with out them buying a license?

2 REPLIES 2
JohnB
SAS Employee

If your goal is to simply share the results 'Send to' > E-mail Recipient as a step in Project... is the easiest option. You will need access to a SMTP server for this functionality. 

If you do not have access to a SMTP server Gmail is an option following the steps described in the article below.

Using Gmail to send a message via SAS Enterprise Guide

Also make sure in GMAIL select the top right icon for your profile (maybe pic or first letter of name) > My Account > Sign-in &security > scroll to the bottom and change "Allow less secure apps:' to the ON position

ChrisBrooks
Ammonite | Level 13

You can easily export your results to Excel, CSV or Word format - alternatively there's a free SAS data Set viewer they could download.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation