BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PoulRavn
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, I had a question 2 weeks ago on how to generate a html page with an 'index.html' file an graphs generated by proc gplot. I got htat to work thanks to several useful answers.

I would like to improve a bit though:

1) For each invocation of gplot there is generated graphs (by parameter in use). In the toc file,which is in the left hand part of the screen and taking up approximately 20 % of the screen, every entry has the same name: "The Gplot Procedure" followed by a clickable text, which always displays the actual plot-statement used by gplot. It would be nice, if the entry could be controlled to display a text, that reflected what was shown. This applies both for the "The Gplot Procedure" and the sub-entry. I know that this is in the html file itself, but I wonder, whether this is controllable from the program statements themselves.

2) I would like to reduce the size of of the TOC to less

3) I do not seem to be able to control the length of the axes in the gplot pictures, particlarly not the x-axis, using the length statement beyond 20 cm. Is there a reason for this?

Regards

Poul

1 REPLY 1
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Look at ODS PROCLABEL to change entry names.

Also see if you can use SGPLOT instead of GPLOT, it has the DESCRIPTION= option in the PROC SGPLOT statement to manipulate TOC entries.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation