BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dfs888
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I am new to EG4.3 and can't seem to find out how to set the output options.

I am using the Export Wizard to export a csv file but I cannot find out where to change the options.

The output shows missing values as "." but I would rather it be blank in the csv file.

Is there a way to set up the option for missing=' ' or dDo I have to write code?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I don't know a point-n-click option.  You can use the %sas2csv macro so you don't have to write too much code.  --Doc

art297
Opal | Level 21

The only dbms option I'm aware of the write missing values as blanks is dbf (i.e., dbase).  If you weren't using EG, I'd suggest recalling the code with function key F4 and just modifying the code.

I'm not sure if the code ends up in the log with EG but, if it does, you could copy and paste it, then modify it to account for this missing values.

Other than that, I'd go with Doc's recommendation.

dfs888
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the insight. Too bad there wasn't a point and click option. Smiley Happy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation