BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
awg
Calcite | Level 5 awg
Calcite | Level 5

I've been running SAS EG 4.2 for over a year now, and have notices some strange behavior that I am at a loss to diagnose. For example, I've build a complex project with several processes flows that worked for many months. All of a sudden it stopped working. By that, I mean, none of the tasks run and there are no error message or messages in the logs. I can't assign any project libraries and if I create any new project library assignments, they also produce no result and no output. I can view tables. Some of the tasks do produce the following error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when I try to look at the last submitted code. But most of the tasks appear to have valid last submitted code.

Any idea what's going on or how to diagnose this problem?

Many thanks...awg

1 REPLY 1
TriciaA
Calcite | Level 5

I googled SAS "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

It returned this for EG 4.3:

http://support.sas.com/kb/42/448.html

Hope it helps you. Let us know. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation